An opportunity for an Internal Auditor has just become available. Reporting to the Chief Internal Auditor, the ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting Internal Audit in risk assessments and audit plans and providing management with advice and support. Additionally, the candidate will also be responsible for:
- Managing and leading an entire audit assignment process, including planning, testing, and reporting in accordance with Internal Audit methodology
- Ensuring that audit assignments are focused on key risk areas, are performed efficiently and within time and expense budgets.
- Documenting audit findings and drafting of reports.
- Assisting Internal Audit in risk assessments and audit plans.
- Managing feedback processes and follow-up of reported audit findings.
- Performing research (looking into new audit techniques, and making recommendations for improvements to IA systems)
- performing ad hoc projects as requested
- Degree in Accountancy or the equivalent (ACCA etc).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Audit
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems, Microsoft Excel and other office application software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to work well on their own
- Able to manage time accordingly and meet deadlines
- Conscientious and attentive to detail
- Analytical and problem solving