Our client, a major transportation and automobile industry in Malta is looking to strengthen their technology team by recruiting a Frontend Developer. Working on both local and international projects, you will be responsible for building enterprise-grade systems that are robust, scalable and highly performant. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Coding, testing and deploying solutions using standard source control and continuous integration tools
- Being part of an agile team, performing weekly sprints of tasks to build large solutions
- Do necessary research of technologies or patterns to ensure quality of products.
- Take part in the architectural design of the systems.
- Proficiency in Front-end technologies like TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, Angular and Material Design.
- Experience in Unit and Integration test (Jasmine, Karma).
- Cognisant on REST services.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Development.
- Proficient use of Linux.
- Exposure to Backend, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as well as Geo mapping software will be considered an asset.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Conscientious and problem solving
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work accordingly