Our client, a fully regulated financial institution, is currently seeking compliance professionals to join their well-established team. As a Junior AML Officer you will be responsible for:
- assisting the compliance department in relation to all compliance matters, including due diligence & on-boarding;
- learning how to identify and assess the compliance risks associated with operational activities;
- using available tools to monitor activity and detect any suspicious activity;
- reviewing of KYC documentation;
- conducting verifications as may be required.
Education & Experience:
- Relevant qualifications or certifications in compliance or a related area shall be considered an asset;
- Some knowledge of AML & CFT directives and regulations is required;
- Proficiency in both English & Maltese is required together with strong communication in both languages, verbal & written.
- Positive attitude, with a disposition to learn and work within a team;
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to work on your own initiative in order to achieve required deadlines;
- Solution oriented approach to work.