Our client, a player in the gaming industry, is recruiting a Frontend Software Engineer to join their growing Tech Team! Working closely with other team members in developing a frontend that attracts players to the company's site, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing well designed, high quality, maintainable code together with any necessary documentation.
- Assuring the highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities.
- Writing unit and system tests to ensure high software quality.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of own work starting from the design process up to delivery.
- Following good software engineering practices always encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Communicating ideas and solutions with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Working with backend engineers to design awesome APIs.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Front-end technologies
- Strong experience in ES6, React, React Hooks, Redux, Webpack, and preferably Typescript.
- Experience in REST services.
- Experience in source code version control systems with GIT experience.
- Experience in Unit and Continuous Integration testing.
- Experience in building scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, or Kanban) Development.t.
- Ability to solve problems in a critical and efficient manner using high quality structured code.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly and meet deadlines
- Meticulous and attentive to detail