We're recruiting a Head of Affiliates for one of our major clients operating in the gaming industry. Managing a team of Affiliate Managers and reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for the continuous growth and development of the company's affiliate channels across their different brands and markets! Additionally, you will be working with various internal and external stakeholders and will lead all strategic and tactical efforts targeted towards the optimal performance of the platform! In this role you will be responsible for:
- Improving the existing affiliate program
- Creating and implementing the affiliate strategy
- Establishing the departmental targets in order to meet the company's objectives and ROI targets
- Running the company's affiliate programme in the highest level of compliance according to the respective markets
- Nurturing existing affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all affiliate marketing activity
- Owning and managing affiliate budgets for all brands and markets
- Liaising with various departments to deliver marketing material that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities
- Creating quarterly affiliate promotions and incentives to keep existing affiliates actively promoting the company's sites
- Managing the full optimisation cycle of the affiliate channel including:
- Leveraging data together with the BI team to offer the best solutions for the company's partners.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information technology or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a key marketing position
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing and Affiliation
- Background in the gaming industry is a must
- Excellent knowledge of data-driven LTV and ROI analysis, cohort analysis, reporting, and short/long term budgeting.
- Experience working with Tableau or Power BI is nice to have
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- Assertive in their approach
- People's person with an enabling management style
- Excellent team-building skills and proven experience of leading diverse and successful teams
- Strong analytical, planning skills, negotiation and social skills
- Data-oriented, result-driven, and self-motivated with high energy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal) to deliver complex problems and data set in a simple manner to influence and develop data-led stories.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken