Our client is currently recruiting a Human Resources Specialist, who will be reporting to the HR Manager and making sure employees have an exceptional experience throughout their journey with the company. Apart from managing the recruitment processes and administrative HR tasks, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting, guiding and advising HR management on all HR and business-related matters
- Assisting and supporting in day to day employee matters
- Handling the recruitment process and the on-boarding experience of all team members
- Supporting the development and delivery of communications, talent management initiatives, succession planning, wellbeing programmes and reward and recognition.
- Assisting with training coordination
- Managing relationships with employees and management
- Conducting performance management
- Participating and/or leading in disciplinary hearings and meetings
- Being active in HR initiatives such as careers/recruitment fairs and all in-house events including coordination
- Coordinating well-being activities and events from conception to execution and follow-up
- Leading or assisting in the reward and recognition initiatives
- Generating and executing ideas for HR and employer branding initiatives
- Assisting and supporting management in ad-hoc tasks such as reporting exercises as the need arises.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in an administrative position
- Proficient in using Microsoft suite
- A qualification in a relevant field is considered an asset
- Experience with HR and Recruitment tools considered a plus.
- A flexible working approach. This is not your typical 9 to 5 job – it is about succeeding in a performance-driven culture
- “Can do’’ attitude
- A high capability of adjusting in an always-changing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision