We're recruiting a Criminal Probity Screening Officer for an established client operating within the gaming industry. Being responsible for planning, organizing and maintaining an efficient environment with proper records and controls, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of an adequate Criminal Probity Screening control system;
- Performing the prescribed Criminal Probity Screening checks as already in place at the company and as updated from time to time;
- Preparing the required Criminal Probity Screening memoranda;
- Assisting in the performance of Criminal Probity Screening for the company's services;
- Assisting with processing, reconciling, and controlling the Authority’s Criminal Probity Screening filing system;
- Keeping updated on developments in the Criminal Probity Screening area;
- Attending courses, seminars, conferences both in Malta and abroad;
- Any other tasks/duties as instructed by the Senior Executive, Team Lead, Manager, Head and/or Chief Regulatory Officer.#
Experience & Skills:
- In possession of a Degree in Criminology or in any other related subject provided that the applicant has proven experience in an area that is relevant to this position.
- IT knowledge would be considered as an asset
- Experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
- Experience in investigations/legal shall be considered as an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Thinks analytically and acts strategically.
- Takes ownership and actions.