We're recruiting a Fixed Access Networks Engineer to join our client's Networks Department. Being responsible for planning, implementation, and operations of the fixed telecoms systems, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and recommending technical solutions;
- Introducing new equipment and systems
- Maintaining systems under their responsibility as well as exploit opportunities for improvement
- Preparation of project and systems documentation
Experience & Skills:
A degree in a telecommunications related field.
Preferably have a CCNA and Linux qualifications.
- 2+ years’ working experience in WDM/HFC/CCAP access technologies.
- Preferable working experience in DAA architectures (R-PHY/R-MACPHY).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a dedicated team player.
- Be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and take own initiative.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Good command of English language