Our client, an established player within the construction industry in Malta, is recruiting a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their growing team. Working closely with company architects, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a presence on the construction sites in which the company is engaged throughout the duration of the projects;
- Supervising the construction works and the quality of materials as required;
- Coordinating testing frequency timetables to monitor the materials used;
- Meeting and corresponding with the Clients and Suppliers as necessary in all matters concerning quality.
- Helping in the generation, processing, and recording of all material testing documentation and handling all the necessary document submittals to the Project Managers.
- Interpreting the meaning and intent of the construction plans and specifications and, in the performance, and supervision of the testing program.
Experience & Skills:
- A Diploma in Construction Engineering or similar is a must
- Excellent command of the English language and proficient in Maltese
- In possession of a Valid Maltese Driving License
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Meticulous and problem solving