Our client is recruiting a Billing Soluitons Architect to join their team based in Malta. Being responsible for defining, maintaining, and modifying the technical architecture and strategy for the billing domain and systems, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing business processes and systems to facilitate the next generation of billing services, including converged billing, rating, inventory management, and provisioning services.
- Managing the company's BSS roadmap to align with existing and future business capabilities.
- Collaborating with other business areas to comprehend their needs, design solutions that align with the overall architecture, and implement them.
- Cultivating a strong relationship with vendors to ensure their product roadmaps and versions are in line with the company's overall strategy.
- Leading the implementation of billing solutions while supporting and guiding cross-functional teams within the business to achieve shared goals.
Experience & Skills
- Possess a degree in ICT, Engineering or a related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT/Telecoms environment;
- Knowledge of telco architectures flows and solutions;
- Direct experience leading billing platform implementations;
- Sound knowledge of SQL with experience with Oracle 19 databases;
- Strong Experience in SOAP/XML and Linux;
- Excellent team player, well organised, and willing to take up a challenge.