Our client is recruiting a Client Accountant to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts.
- Liaising with the auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and related matters.
- Meeting with clients forming part of the assigned portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
Education & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years experience in a client accounting role.
- Fully or Partly Qualified Accountant (ACCA)
- Proficient in MS Excel and ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.
- A flexible approach to work